Well, I started this telling myself I was going to make this sculpt only polyshperes. That was the case, until it was time to sculpt the legs. I started to get impatient with using dynamesh so I decided to use zspheres to make the legs. The overall build of this sculpt was based off a black scorpion, for the exception of the obvious “mouth” in the lower front area of the scorpion. Oh and also, I need to sculpt the freaking mandibles! After sculpting to a certain point I then retopologized in 3dcoat and topogun, then unwrapped in 3ds max. You can see from the YouTube video I had mandibles, I must have forgotten to same my ztool.