I’ve been at this for quite a while, ups and downs. I had to put it on hold after my accident. I have decided to push myself with the Disney characters I do, not just studies but production ready characters. I began with sculpting in ZBrush, retopo in topogun, UVs in 3ds max and map baking with XNormal. I used a combination of the quixel suite and photoshop for texturing, as well as some polypainting in ZBrush. Keyshot for rendering.
Feedback is welcome. 🙂
3D sculpt of Doctor Strange. Primarily done in ZBrush, with a little 3ds max. I decided to begin this project to challenge myself further, I also appreciate the multiple materials I’ll have to create during texturing and shading.
This work was done as a jewelry piece for a client who wanted madam leota’s face as a cameo to sit in the center of the mirror base. Based off Leota from the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fan art model of Apocalypse, from the X-men. This project allowed me to experiment with new things workflows. I decided on a simple design, as opposed to a mech suit. Sculpting was mostly zbrush with some 3dsmax. Retopo was done in topogun, xnormal for map bakes and Photoshop and the quixel suite for texturing.
It’s been a while, thanks to an accident I had severing 2 tendons in my right thumb, but I’m finally back 🙂 Would have loved to have had this out much sooner but it didn’t work out.
Bruce Wayne character:
This is a freelance project I did for a client a little while back. This time I started with mannequins in zbrush, then from there dynamesh to transform her into a mermaid.
My latest Disney study, safe to say the most challenging of all. Alice in Wonderland is in the top 3 for all time favorites, I really enjoyed it as a kid. As always, I started out with a sphere and dynamesh. I took the model into 3ds max for rendering with Vray. Compositing various passes in photoshop.